All boiler servicing should be undertaken regularly to ensure safety and operational efficiently, as regularly as once a year. Boiler Servicing should only be carried out by qualified and experienced boiler technician and boiler service engineers. All engineers at Boiler Repair Dublin are RGII qualified boiler servicing engineers.
Why should you service your boiler?
- Regular servicing will prolong the life of the Boiler and
- Reduce the risk of faults occurring and expensive repairs in the longer term.
At Boiler Repair Dublin our boiler service:
- Will remove any sooting and
- By adjustment, we will re-establish the optimum combustion conditions and save on your energy costs (an immediate fuel reduction of some 5%)
- By checking the safety controls, early failures can be detected and rectified in good time.
- A variety of operational systems and components will be checked including:
- Gas/Oil leaks
- Boiler start-up performance
- Noises that give an early warning signal of pending component failures.